Kayakkay•ak (kī′ak),USA pronunciation n.
- an Eskimo canoe with a skin cover on a light framework, made watertight by flexible closure around the waist of the occupant and propelled with a double-bladed paddle.
- a small boat resembling this, made commercially of a variety of materials and used in sports.
- to go or travel by kayak.
Also, kaiak, kyak, kyack. kay′ak•er, n.
- to travel on by kayak: to kayak the Colorado River.
Storagestor•age (stôr′ij, stōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of storing;
state or fact of being stored: All my furniture is in storage.
- capacity or space for storing.
- a place, as a room or building, for storing.
- memory (def. 11).
- the price charged for storing goods.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Harold, born 1930, English playwright.
Hello there, this picture is about Kayak Storage Rack Diy #5 Pinterest. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 414 x 734. This picture's file size is just 61 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Kayak Storage Rack Diy.
This type's benefits are real and pure. Color correction can be achieved via a means of varnish. However, this sort of timber floor cost present reasonably superior because it consists of wood bits that are solid. a very long time is taken by the installment trigger chemical odors from completing.
The benefits of manufactured wood flooring is frequently named manufactured parquet is in the process are manufactured in a way that the common issues that often occur in solid wood for example devaluation and folding does not occur, how a technology method coating where the layers of wood equipped with wheat direction contrary together tiers, the top layer consists of venner (layers of timber).
This sort of material is not resilient to moisture. Where top of the level resembles timber design made from a form of plastic, this sort of lumber is truly a clone of the initial wooden surfaces. Because it consists of plastic-type so as better scratch on resistance. But when you need a hot setting with organic motifs produced from the Kayak Storage Rack Diy that is original Flooring is certainly not the right choice.