Fantasyfan•ta•sy (fan′tə sē, -zē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -sies, v., -sied, -sy•ing.
- imagination, esp. when extravagant and unrestrained.
- the forming of mental images, esp. wondrous or strange fancies;
- a mental image, esp. when unreal or fantastic;
vision: a nightmare fantasy.
- an imagined or conjured up sequence fulfilling a psychological need;
- a hallucination.
- a supposition based on no solid foundation;
illusion: dreams of Utopias and similar fantasies.
- an ingenious or fanciful thought, design, or invention.
- Also, fantasia. an imaginative or fanciful work, esp. one dealing with supernatural or unnatural events or characters: The stories of Poe are fantasies of horror.
- fantasia (def. 1).
- to form mental images;
- [Rare.]to write or play fantasias.
Footballfoot•ball (fŏŏt′bôl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a game in which two opposing teams of 11 players each defend goals at opposite ends of a field having goal posts at each end, with points being scored chiefly by carrying the ball across the opponent's goal line and by place-kicking or drop-kicking the ball over the crossbar between the opponent's goal posts. Cf. conversion (def. 13), field goal (def. 1), safety (def. 6), touchdown.
- the ball used in this game, an inflated oval with a bladder contained in a casing usually made of leather.
- [Chiefly Brit.]Rugby (def. 3).
- [Chiefly Brit.]soccer.
- something sold at a reduced or special price.
- any person or thing treated roughly or tossed about: They're making a political football of this issue.
- (cap.) [U.S. Govt.]Slang. a briefcase containing the codes and options the president would use to launch a nuclear attack, carried by a military aide and kept available to the president at all times.
- to offer for sale at a reduced or special price.
Runningrun•ning (run′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person, animal, or thing that runs.
- managing or directing: the running of a business.
- an act or instance of racing: the 113th running of the Kentucky Derby.
- the condition of a track or surface to be run or raced on;
footing: Our track team had muddy running today.
- the amount, quality, or type of a liquid flow.
- in the running:
- participating or entered as a competitor.
- under consideration as a candidate or possible choice: Who is still in the running for the directorship?
- among the winners or those making a good showing.
- out of the running:
- not competing in a contest or race.
- not among the winners or runners-up in a contest or race: to finish out of the running.
- galloping, racing, moving, or passing rapidly.
- (of a horse)
- going or proceeding rapidly at the gait of a gallop.
- taught to proceed at a gallop.
- creeping or climbing, as plants: a running vine.
- moving or proceeding easily or smoothly.
- moving when pulled or hauled, as a rope.
- slipping or sliding easily, as a knot or a noose.
- operating or functioning, as a machine.
- (of measurement) linear;
- cursive, as handwriting.
- flowing, as a stream.
- liquid or fluid.
current: the running month.
- prevalent, as a condition or state: running prices.
- going or carried on continuously;
sustained: a running commentary.
- extending or repeated continuously: a running pattern.
- performed with or during a run: a running leap.
- discharging pus or other matter: a running sore.
- noting any of various objects or assemblages of objects that may be moved in ordinary use: running bowsprit; running gaff.
- [Naut., Mach.]
- noting any block of a tackle that moves.
- noting the part of the fall of a tackle that moves through the blocks (opposed to standing).
- in succession;
consecutively: He slept badly for three nights running.
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Sleeperssleep•er (slē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sleeps.
- a heavy horizontal timber for distributing loads.
- any long wooden, metal, or stone piece lying horizontally as a sill or footing.
- any of a number of wooden pieces, laid upon the ground or upon masonry or concrete, to which floorboards are nailed.
- a sleeping car.
- something or someone that becomes unexpectedly successful or important after a period of being unnoticed, ignored, or considered unpromising or a failure: The play was the sleeper of the season.
- merchandise that is not quickly sold because its value is not immediately recognized.
- Often, sleepers. one-piece or two-piece pajamas with feet, esp. for children.
- a sofa, chair, or other piece of furniture that is designed to open up or unfold into a bed;
- Also called sleep, sand. a globule that forms at the inner corner of the eye, esp. during sleep, from the accumulated secretion of the glands of the eyelid.
- any of several gobioid fishes of the family Eleotridae, of tropical seas, most species of which have the habit of resting quietly on the bottom.
- [Slang.]a spy;
- [Slang.]a juvenile delinquent sentenced to serve more than nine months.
- [Bowling.]a pin that is hidden from view by another pin.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a timber or beam laid in a railroad track, serving as a foundation or support for the rails;
Hello folks, this photo is about Superior Fantasy Football Running Back Sleepers #3 Sporting News. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1728 x 972. This photo's file size is only 233 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Fantasy Football Running Back Sleepers.
Superior Fantasy Football Running Back Sleepers #3 Sporting News functions routines particularly for office employees who accomplish function activity at work. The office couch isn't just of rewarding certain requirements that must be owned by any company / business enterprise employed in that they do, as an easy method. On the basis of the efficiency or usability couch comes with an essential part in deciding the image of the person in purpose and the position of every, for example of a couch for your director, ofcourse, must be designed to his position.
In addition to the functions or needs an office seat likewise frequently coordinated with the color of office interiors and also likes personnel as well as a coloring that may be spur your motivation to work. Do not underestimate select an office that is cozy chairs because you can find comfy the outcomes of your work additionally facilitates ideal in his work and workplace couch can make you forget the amount of time in the work.
It's difficult right, seats for team / employees receive the HUGE BOS. Besides a par with team that is other later, the impression that is not good for his command, what he said later is also given by it. We possibly may attack on a reprimand and sometimes even dismissal. Why must altered with Superior Fantasy Football Running Back Sleepers #3 Sporting News in line with the location or purpose? It's important in command to create it have power and look skilled.