Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
CalgaryCal•ga•ry (kal′gə rē),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in S Alberta, in SW Canada. 469,917.
Hi , this picture is about Bathroom Cabinets Calgary . ( Calgary Bathroom Vanities Great Pictures #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 950 x 561. It's file size is just 58 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Calgary Bathroom Vanities.
On selecting a backyard counter ready-made, tips. Moreover, for those of you who would like to obtain a playground seat, look for costs to suit the budget you desires and have. In determining the purchase price is really a consideration how the garden seat you use as well as the budget, it ought to be relied. Alter how big the chair and seat styles with the size and layout of your backyard.
Picking outdoor difficult, not just any Bathroom Cabinets Calgary . ( Calgary Bathroom Vanities Great Pictures #2) furniture may be added to garden or the rooftop. If any, inside a small amount of time the climate will swiftly damages the chair. Grass bedrooms are employed often made of material, bamboo, wood, a plastic. This type of material is very hard to ascertain whether or not in terms of maintenance. Like made from iron and lumber, should not be exposed to sunshine or rainfall specifically. Since the material is simply harmed. Seats are constructed of iron wherever possible, presented the character of easily corroded then your painting has to be performed every specific time frame, prevented.
Choosing a Bathroom Cabinets Calgary . ( Calgary Bathroom Vanities Great Pictures #2) has become a crucial part of the design of the playground as it is today. This can be the idea of view not inuse in addition to functioning being a fit. Various patterns of garden mattresses in many cases are found on the marketplace. But the selection of blend and easy design using the playground is the greatest selection.