Copycatcop•y•cat (kop′ē kat′),USA pronunciation n., v., -cat•ted, -cat•ting.
n. Also, cop′y cat′.
- a person or thing that copies, imitates, mimics, or follows the lead of another, as a child who says or does exactly the same as another child.
- imitating or repeating a recent, well-known occurrence: a copycat murder.
- to imitate or mimic: new domestic wines that copycat the expensive imports.
- to copy slavishly;
reproduce: The clothes were copycatted straight from designer originals.
Oliveol•ive (ol′iv),USA pronunciation n.
- an evergreen tree, Olea europaea, of Mediterranean and other warm regions, cultivated chiefly for its fruit. Cf. olive family.
- the fruit of this tree, a small oval drupe, eaten as a relish and used as a source of oil.
- Also called olive wood. the wood of this tree, valued for ornamental work.
- the foliage of this tree.
- a wreath of it.
- any of various related or similar trees.
- See olive branch.
- the ocher green or dull yellow green of the unripe olive fruit.
- of, pertaining to, or made of olives, their foliage, or their fruit.
- of the color olive.
- tinged with this color: an olive complexion.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Saladsal•ad (sal′əd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually cold dish consisting of vegetables, as lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers, covered with a dressing and sometimes containing seafood, meat, or eggs.
- any of various dishes consisting of foods, as meat, seafood, eggs, pasta, or fruit, prepared singly or combined, usually cut up, mixed with a dressing, and served cold: chicken salad; potato salad.
- any herb or green vegetable, as lettuce, used for salads or eaten raw.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]greens.
- any mixture or assortment: The usual salad of writers, artists, and musicians attended the party.
Reciperec•i•pe (res′ə pē),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of instructions for making or preparing something, esp. a food dish: a recipe for a cake.
- a medical prescription.
- a method to attain a desired end: a recipe for success.
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Freshfresh (fresh),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- newly made or obtained: fresh footprints.
- recently arrived;
just come: fresh from school.
not previously known, met with, etc.;
novel: to uncover fresh facts; to seek fresh experiences.
- additional or further: fresh supplies.
- not salty, as water.
- retaining the original properties unimpaired;
not stale or spoiled: Is the milk still fresh?
- not preserved by freezing, canning, pickling, salting, drying, etc.: fresh vegetables.
- not tired or fatigued;
vigorous: She was still fresh after that long walk.
- not faded, worn, obliterated, etc.: fresh paint; a fresh appearance.
- looking youthful and healthy: a fresh beauty that we all admired.
- pure, cool, or refreshing, as air.
- denoting a young wine, esp. a white or rosé, that is clean, crisp, and uncomplicated.
- (of wind) moderately strong or brisk.
callow: Two hundred fresh recruits arrived at the training camp.
- forward or presumptuous.
- (of a cow) having recently given birth to a calf.
- the fresh part or time.
- a freshet.
- to make or become fresh.
just now: He is fresh out of ideas. The eggs are fresh laid.
Howdy there, this image is about Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe Family Fresh Meals ( Garden Recipes #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 411 x 580. This image's file size is only 43 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Garden Recipes.
How do I choose the quality Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe Family Fresh Meals ( Garden Recipes #2) that is best? Once we know, the role of the desk can help the home kitchen's functions. The lifestyle with this stand isn't just useful being a mix of cuisine, but also a direct effect around the layout of the kitchen produced. Due to the big kitchen countertop product right now, select the right state your experience in considering disadvantages and the good qualities.
Preferably, your kitchen desk may be stated high quality if it's a strong framework, easyto clean, wonderful, mark resistant, tough, heat resistant. But obviously none of the materials that help most of the faculties that are above. Therefore, you need to adapt to the problems in the home, where the facets that ought to be highlighted.