Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Candidatecan•di•date (n. kan′di dāt′, -dit;v. kan′di dāt′),USA pronunciation n., v., -dat•ed, -dat•ing.
- a person who seeks an office, honor, etc.: a candidate for governor.
- a person who is selected by others as a contestant for an office, honor, etc.
- a person who is deserving of or seems destined for a certain end or fate: Such a reckless spender is a candidate for the poorhouse.
- a student studying for a degree: Candidates for the B.A. will have to meet certain minimum requirements.
- to become a candidate for service as a new minister of a church;
preach before a congregation that is seeking a new minister.
Informationin•for•ma•tion (in′fər mā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- knowledge communicated or received concerning a particular fact or circumstance;
news: information concerning a crime.
- knowledge gained through study, communication, research, instruction, etc.;
factual data: His wealth of general information is amazing.
- the act or fact of informing.
- an office, station, service, or employee whose function is to provide information to the public: The ticket seller said to ask information for a timetable.
- See Directory Assistance.
- an official criminal charge presented, usually by the prosecuting officers of the state, without the interposition of a grand jury.
- a criminal charge, made by a public official under oath before a magistrate, of an offense punishable summarily.
- the document containing the depositions of witnesses against one accused of a crime.
- (in information theory) an indication of the number of possible choices of messages, expressible as the value of some monotonic function of the number of choices, usually the logarithm to the base 2.
- important or useful facts obtained as output from a computer by means of processing input data with a program: Using the input data, we have come up with some significant new information.
- data at any stage of processing (input, output, storage, transmission, etc.).
Bookletbook•let (bŏŏk′lit),USA pronunciation n.
- a little book, esp. one with paper covers;
Paperpa•per (pā′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, usually in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing, for wrapping things, etc.
- a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
- something resembling this substance, as papyrus.
- a written or printed document or the like.
- a newspaper or journal.
- an essay, article, or dissertation on a particular topic: a paper on early Mayan artifacts.
- Often, papers. a document establishing or verifying identity, status, or the like: citizenship papers.
- negotiable notes, bills, etc., as commercial paper or paper money: Only silver, please, no paper.
- a promissory note.
- papers, a. [Naut.]See ship's papers. b. See rolling paper.
- See toilet paper.
- a sheet or card of paper with pins or needles stuck through it in rows.
- a set of questions for an examination, an individual set of written answers to them, or any written piece of schoolwork.
- a free pass to an entertainment.
- on paper:
- in written or printed form.
- in theory rather than in practice.
- existing only in a preliminary state;
in a plan or design: The university building program is still only on paper.
- to cover with wallpaper or apply wallpaper to: They papered the bedroom last summer.
- to line or cover with paper.
- to distribute handbills, posters, etc., throughout: to paper a neighborhood with campaign literature.
- to fold, enclose, or wrap in paper.
- to supply with paper.
- [Informal.]to deluge with documents, esp. those requiring one to comply with certain technical procedures, as a means of legal harassment: He papered the plaintiff to force a settlement.
- to fill (a theater or the like) with spectators by giving away free tickets or passes.
- [Archaic.]a. to write or set down on paper.b. to describe in writing.
- to apply wallpaper to walls.
- paper over, to patch up or attempt to conceal (a difference, disagreement, etc.) so as to preserve a friendship, present a unified opinion, etc.: to paper over a dispute.
- made of paper or paperlike material: a paper bag.
thin, flimsy, or frail.
- of, pertaining to, or noting routine clerical duties.
- pertaining to or carried on by means of letters, articles, books, etc.: a paper war.
- written or printed on paper.
- existing in theory or principle only and not in reality: paper profits.
- indicating the first event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- including many patrons admitted on free passes, as an audience for a theatrical performance: It's a paper house tonight.
Hi guys, this picture is about Mat Candidate Information Booklet #5 IMO Test Paper. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 992 x 1536. It's file size is just 278 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Mat Candidate Information Booklet.
Mat Candidate Information Booklet #5 IMO Test Paper around the deck of the house will make your minimalist residence tattoo so that the style of the terrace should really be ideal, appears sophisticated and lavish. This luxury will also supply the perception to be about the front porch cozy minimalism and appears more gorgeous to look in the outside.
One of many pieces which make an appropriate house viewed from the attention, seemed excellent and lavish household is Mat Candidate Information Booklet #5 IMO Test Paper. Together with the collection and appropriate laying of ceramic flooring, the suites were ordinary could be altered in to a room that looks magnificent and spacious.
By deciding on the best flooring in terms of shades and motifs, all of that can be recognized. Colors are organic and brilliant the most popular decision nowadays, color era, since these shades provides an appropriate environment neat and magnificent atmosphere of elegance.