Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Dirtdirt (dûrt),USA pronunciation n.
- any foul or filthy substance, as mud, grime, dust, or excrement.
- earth or soil, esp. when loose.
- something or someone vile, mean, or worthless: After that last outburst of hers I thought she was dirt.
- moral filth;
- obscene or lewd language: to talk dirt.
- gossip, esp. of a malicious, lurid, or scandalous nature: Tell me all the latest dirt.
- private or personal information which if made public would create a scandal or ruin the reputation of a person, company, etc.
- crude, broken ore or waste.
- (in placer mining) the material from which gold is separated by washing.
- do (someone) dirt. See dirty (def. 15).
- eat dirt, [Informal.]to accept blame, guilt, criticism, or insults without complaint;
humble or abase oneself: The prosecutor seemed determined to make the defendant eat dirt.
Hello folks, this post is about The Shooter's Log - Cheaper Than Dirt (awesome Flash Lights #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 2430 x 1823. It's file size is only 123 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Flash Lights.
How can you optimize the area you have? One of many tips is to change the space. Things only place in there until the wreck isn't sorted, although everybody includes a closet there. Rather, have you been considering getting some storage boxes that are small and labeling them?
In case you have time, cash, and space to play together, then I strongly encourage you to develop or use a toilet from counter. It's probably be old and not optimize your storage space even although you possess a bathroom vanity there is.
In case you make everything with shape and homogeneous size , then you can certainly likewise stack up it. Set a container comprising goods you may not use backwards, having a container containing more commonly used objects forward for access that was easy.
The thought of a nice bathroom storage is always to place a fresh one that includes a number of cabinets and drawers. You'll be amazed in the distinction - you may realize that this is actually the The Shooter's Log - Cheaper Than Dirt (awesome Flash Lights #6) you need!