Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Drumdrum1 (drum),USA pronunciation n., pl. drums, (esp. collectively for 11) drum, v., drummed, drum•ming.
- a musical percussion instrument consisting of a hollow, usually cylindrical, body covered at one or both ends with a tightly stretched membrane, or head, which is struck with the hand, a stick, or a pair of sticks, and typically produces a booming, tapping, or hollow sound.
- any hollow tree or similar object or device used in this way.
- the sound produced by such an instrument, object, or device.
- any rumbling or deep booming sound.
- a natural organ by which an animal produces a loud or bass sound.
- any cylindrical object with flat ends.
- a cylindrical part of a machine.
- a cylindrical box or receptacle, esp. a large, metal one for storing or transporting liquids.
- Also called tambour.
- any of several cylindrical or nearly cylindrical stones laid one above the other to form a column or pier.
- a cylindrical or faceted construction supporting a dome.
- any of several marine and freshwater fishes of the family Sciaenidae that produce a drumming sound.
- See magnetic drum.
- [Archaic.]an assembly of fashionable people at a private house in the evening.
- a person who plays the drum.
- [Australian Informal.]reliable, confidential, or profitable information: to give someone the drum.
- beat the drum, to promote, publicize, or advertise: The boss is out beating the drum for a new product.
- to beat or play a drum.
- to beat on anything rhythmically, esp. to tap one's fingers rhythmically on a hard surface.
- to make a sound like that of a drum;
- (of ruffed grouse and other birds) to produce a sound resembling drumming.
- to beat (a drum) rhythmically;
perform by beating a drum: to drum a rhythm for dancers.
- to call or summon by, or as if by, beating a drum.
- to drive or force by persistent repetition: to drum an idea into someone.
- to fill a drum with;
store in a drum: to drum contaminated water and dispose of it.
- drum out:
- (formerly) to expel or dismiss from a military service in disgrace to the beat of a drum.
- to dismiss in disgrace: He was drummed out of the university for his gambling activities.
- drum up:
- to call or summon by, or as if by, beating a drum.
- to obtain or create (customers, trade, interest, etc.) through vigorous effort: They were unable to drum up enthusiasm for the new policies.
- to concoct;
devise: to drum up new methods of dealing with urban crime.
Shadeshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Hi , this picture is about DIY Drum Shade Ceiling Fan (charming Ceiling Fan Drum Light #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1344 x 859. It's file size is only 69 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Ceiling Fan Drum Light.
The color impression hasbeen confirmed like a method for that generation of model, mental impact, feeling, along with the style or identity of a room. Hues might be exhibited with the presence of furniture, accessories soft furnishings, wall color styles, ornaments home, also picture home.
The clear presence of furniture because it dominates the collection that is color, a room can drastically influence the effect that in with a furniture. Make no oversight of combining coloring with all the room furniture you have. Here are some impressions that'll be triggered the different shades for your style of furniture or one's home furnishings.
Desire DIY Drum Shade Ceiling Fan (charming Ceiling Fan Drum Light #9), can give a fresh impression, the impression. Should you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture purposes, this feeling would seem traditional shades. But when you are designing furniture for stand or seat it will give the feeling of straightforward and an elegant. White would work for covering a sofa, a chair.