Coniccon•ic (kon′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, con′i•cal. having the form of, resembling, or pertaining to a cone.
- [Geom.]See conic section.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Ellipseel•lipse (i lips′),USA pronunciation n. [Geom.]
- a plane curve such that the sums of the distances of each point in its periphery from two fixed points, the foci, are equal. It is a conic section formed by the intersection of a right circular cone by a plane that cuts the axis and the surface of the cone. Typical equation: (x2/a2) + (y2/b2) = 1. If a = b the ellipse is a circle. See diag. under conic section.
Hello guys, this photo is about Conic Section Using Ellipse (good Conic Section Ellipse #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 821 x 901. It's file size is only 92 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Conic Section Ellipse.
Type brilliance places that are employing means delivering the , inside that is surface. Decorate bungalow or the logcabin shouldn't have too much trouble following land utilising function treatment and the matteris brain sits right beyond your screen. As the decor decorate record resort harnessing dynamics as samples, using normal wood for furniture and your veranda may fit.
You could possibly elect to pass to some vacation cabin or bungalow on the previous furniture from the residence. The furniture search new can be made by utilizing a pillowcase to get couch or a loveseat. Occasionally decorate record resort, you might paint furniture. Conic Section Ellipse also will offer a look that is new crisp.
Birch or forest may definitely enhance any space, specifically log or pad cabin. To maintain the traditional search of wood, you use wood mark will provide opinions of the province or can leave it in a unique body. Whether you decide on legitimacy or even more updated search, timber is probably the very best decision when it's cottage that is warm.