7 attachments of Defiant 180 Degree White Motion-Sensing Outdoor Security-Light ( Motion Activated Outdoor Light #6)
Degreede•gree (di grē′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of a series of steps or stages, as in a process or course of action;
a point in any scale.
- a stage or point in or as if in progression or retrogression: We followed the degrees of her recovery with joy.
- a stage in a scale of intensity or amount: a high degree of mastery.
- extent, measure, scope, or the like: To what degree will he cooperate?
- a stage in a scale of rank or station;
relative standing in society, business, etc.: His uncouth behavior showed him to be a man of low degree.
- an academic title conferred by universities and colleges as an indication of the completion of a course of study, or as an honorary recognition of achievement.
- a unit of measure, as of temperature or pressure, marked off on the scale of a measuring instrument: This thermometer shows a scale of degrees between only 20° and 40° C.
- [Geom.]the 360th part of a complete angle or turn, often represented by the sign°, as in 45°, which is read as 45 degrees. Cf. angle1 (def. 1c).
- the distinctive classification of a crime according to its gravity: murder in the first degree.
- one of the parallel formations of adjectives and adverbs used to express differences in quality, quantity, or intensity. In English, low and careful are the positive degree, lower and more careful are the comparative degree, lowest and most careful are the superlative degree.
- the sum of the exponents of the variables in an algebraic term: x3 and 2x2y are terms of degree three.
- the term of highest degree of a given equation or polynomial: The expression3x2y + y2 + 1 is of degree three.
- the exponent of the derivative of highest order appearing in a given differential equation.
- a tone or step of the scale.
- any of the 360 equal divisions of the ecliptic measured counterclockwise from the vernal equinox. Each of the 12 signs of the zodiac contains 30 degrees.
- a certain distance or remove in the line of descent, determining the proximity of relationship: a cousin of the second degree.
- [Archaic.]a line or point on the earth or the celestial sphere, as defined by degrees of latitude.
- [Obs.]a step, as of a stair.
- by degrees, by easy stages;
gradually: She grew angrier by degrees.
- to a degree:
- to a considerable extent;
- to a small extent;
somewhat: He is to a degree difficult to get along with.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Defiant 180 Degree White Motion-Sensing Outdoor Security-Light ( Motion Activated Outdoor Light #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 980 x 980. It's file size is just 51 KB. Wether You ought to save This blog post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Motion Activated Outdoor Light.
Many Defiant 180 Degree White Motion-Sensing Outdoor Security-Light ( Motion Activated Outdoor Light #6) made from lumber, a little distinctive from the modern coffee-table that is typically made of lighting metal such as stainlesssteel and metal or possibly a mixture of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffeetable has several kinds, a lot of the contemporary coffee table doesn't have four feet, there is a unique modern coffeetable derived from an original form.
Areas and materials' perfect mixture, engaging one to use a coffee table that is contemporary as furniture in the family-room or family area minimalist. Made Defiant 180 Degree White Motion-Sensing Outdoor Security-Light ( Motion Activated Outdoor Light #6) with drawers for storage is made using a ledge underneath the stand to save lots of it publications, distant, small kids gadgets or papers.
You'll be able to put a modern coffeetable before the lounge or in a corner nearby the screen. You'll be able to like a cup of coffee with a friend or family member while enjoying TV or studying the magazine or devote your nights to play with chess with them.