Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Sconcesconce1 (skons),USA pronunciation n.
- a bracket for candles or other lights, placed on a wall, mirror, picture frame, etc.
- the hole or socket of a candlestick, for holding the candle.
Hi there, this image is about Clarte 2-Light Patina Iron Sconce ( Minka Lavery Sconces #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 970 x 970. It's file size is only 106 KB. If You want to save This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Minka Lavery Sconces.
Properly for all those of you who have a Minka Lavery Sconces obviously, you are still unhappy with the existing style inside your home. However, do not worry as other models can try are mini-bar layout kitchen that is minimalist that is modern. To design the mini bar is unquestionably extremely important for all those of you who're committed.
Since for that welfare of your usefulness in helping and cooking food. To style the minibar ofcourse there are various to choose from ranging to contemporary from vintage. Minka Lavery Sconces didn't escape with a number of lamps that can illuminate the pub table later. This style is suitable of living in tranquility lifespan, for your sake. Therefore in the event the mini bar and mustn't pick since every one of the qualities must be as a way to retain era.
Nowadays, your kitchen table manufactured from ceramic is advised since pocket-helpful, resilient, and variable. Ceramic resources will also be for sale in styles, various hues, models, and sizes. Moreover, ceramic stand can be obtained from cost effective to pricey, ranging having a number of pricing choices though.