Nightnight (nīt),USA pronunciation n.
- the period of darkness between sunset and sunrise.
- the beginning of this period;
- the darkness of night;
- a condition or time of obscurity, ignorance, sinfulness, misfortune, etc.: the long night of European history known as the Dark Ages.
- (sometimes cap.) an evening used or set aside for a particular event, celebration, or other special purpose: a night on the town; poker night; New Year's Night.
- night and day, unceasingly;
continually: She worked night and day until the job was done.
- of or pertaining to night: the night hours.
- occurring, appearing, or seen at night: a night raid; a night bloomer.
- used or designed to be used at night: to take a night coach; the night entrance.
- working at night: night nurse; the night shift.
- active at night: the night feeders of the jungle.
Sweatssweat (swet),USA pronunciation v., sweat or sweat•ed, sweat•ing, n., adj.
- to perspire, esp. freely or profusely.
- to exude moisture, as green plants piled in a heap or cheese.
- to gather moisture from the surrounding air by condensation.
- (of moisture or liquid) to ooze or be exuded.
- to work hard.
- to experience distress, as from anxiety.
- (of tobacco) to ferment.
- to excrete (perspiration, moisture, etc.) through the pores of the skin.
- to exude in drops or small particles: The drying figs sweat tiny drops of moisture.
- to send forth or get rid of with or like perspiration (often fol. by out or off).
- to wet or stain with perspiration.
- to cause (a person, a horse, etc.) to perspire.
- to cause to exude moisture, esp. as a step in an industrial drying process: to sweat wood.
- to earn, produce, or obtain (a result, promotion, compliment, etc.) by hard work.
- to cause to lose (weight) as by perspiring or hard work: The hard week's work sweated five pounds off him.
- to cause, force, or bring pressure on (a person, an animal, etc.) to work hard.
- to employ (workers) at low wages, for long hours, or under other unfavorable conditions.
- to labor with meticulous care over: The manufacturer of this beautiful car has really sweated the details.
- to obtain or extort (money) from someone.
- to extort money from;
- to subject to severe questioning;
give the third degree to.
- to heat (an alloy) in order to remove a constituent melting at a lower temperature than the alloy as a whole.
- to heat (solder or the like) to melting.
- to join (metal objects) by heating and pressing together, usually with solder.
- to remove bits of metal from (gold coins) by shaking them against one another, as in a bag. Cf. clip 1 (def. 4).
- to cause (tobacco or cocoa) to ferment.
- no sweat, with no difficulty or problem.
- sweat blood:
- to be under a strain;
- to wait anxiously;
worry: He was sweating blood while his friend was being questioned by the police.
- sweat bullets, [Informal.]
- to sweat profusely.
- to be apprehensive;
- sweat it:
- to wait anxiously;
endure the best way one can: There was no news of survivors, so all we could do was sweat it.
- to worry;
be apprehensive: You'll do OK, so don't sweat it.
- sweat out:
- to await anxiously the outcome of;
endure apprehensively: The accused sweated out the jury's deliberation.
- to work arduously at or toward: The director sweated out a camera angle with the cinematographer.
- the process of sweating or perspiring.
- that which is secreted from sweat glands;
- a state or a period of sweating.
- hard work.
- a state of anxiety or impatience.
- a process of inducing sweating or perspiration, or of being sweated, as in medical treatment.
- moisture exuded from something or gathered on a surface.
- an exuding of moisture, as by a substance.
- an inducing of such exudation, as in some industrial process.
- a run given to a horse for exercise, as before a race.
- sweats, sweatpants, sweatshirts, sweat suits, or the like.
- (of clothes) made to be worn for exercise, sports, or other physical activity.
- made of the absorbent fabric used for such clothes: sweat dresses.
- of, for, or associated with such clothes: the sweat look in sportswear.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Padpad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Night Sweats Mattress Pad #4 Sleep Innovations 2.5\. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 800 x 800. It's file size is just 70 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Night Sweats Mattress Pad.
HPL is not proposed for a desk and wall-coverings in the Night Sweats Mattress Pad #4 Sleep Innovations 2.5\. HPL character is not waterresistant and easyto peel off the installment in the corners are not tidy. Select a substance that is easyto clean as glass and ceramic products. If applying hardwood- portions that are shaped, select the tile pieces aren't too tiny. Items which might be also tiny cause the grout that is an increasing number of. Note also that the range grout installment is not too large.
The use of high-intensity which makes broken material's possibility to collide and be larger. Choose a content that could be enhanced including solid surface and marble. If pockets or chips don't need to change completely, because of the segment that was broken might be patched. As opposed to showcases and the stainless steel product. If the material is damaged in many side simply, should be enhanced overall.
Many pores allow germs or stain complicated to completely clean and live-in. Solid-surface substance exceptional. However pebble and stone may still be utilized during the remedy performed routinely. Wall and desk is with food that will enter our anatomies in direct contact. Use level supplies that not contain substances which can be damaging to the human body.