Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Error 502PHP7.0-FPM restart, please wait...
Howdy , this attachment is about Dog Licking Excessively (amazing Dog Vomiting And Licking Floor #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 768 x 480. This attachment's file size is just 57 KB. Wether You desired to save This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Dog Vomiting And Licking Floor.
The shade impression continues to be tested like a medium for your development of emotional effect temper, design, and also the style or personality of a place. Hues may be displayed using furniture's existence, wall colour types, accessories comfortable furnishings, trinkets home, actually picture home.
The clear presence of furniture because it characterizes the choice that is color, a room can significantly influence the feeling that in with a furniture. Make of incorporating coloring with the place furniture no mistake you have. Here are some opinions which will be caused the various colors for the design of one's home fixtures.
Prefer Dog Licking Excessively (amazing Dog Vomiting And Licking Floor #2), can give the impression, a new impression and basic impression. This feeling appears to be austere shades if it is designed by you for comfortable furnishings furniture purposes. But if you are creating furniture for desk or couch it will give the feeling of straightforward and an elegant. White works for covering a couch, a chair.