ChicagoChi•ca•go (shi kä′gō, -kô′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NE Illinois, on Lake Michigan: second largest city in the U.S. 3,005,072.
Zombiezom•bie (zom′bē),USA pronunciation n.
- (in voodoo)
- the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose.
- the supernatural force itself.
- a person whose behavior or responses are wooden, listless, or seemingly rote;
- an eccentric or peculiar person.
- a snake god worshiped in West Indian and Brazilian religious practices of African origin.
- a tall drink made typically with several kinds of rum, citrus juice, and often apricot liqueur.
- [Canadian Slang.]an army conscript assigned to home defense during World War II.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hello guys, this photo is about Chicago Zombie Room Great Ideas #6 Thinkfun. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 776 x 565. This blog post's file size is just 71 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Chicago Zombie Room.
Several Chicago Zombie Room Great Ideas #6 Thinkfun made-of wood, somewhat different from the current coffee-table that is often manufactured from perhaps a mixture of hardwood and glass or light metal such as metal and stainless. Modern coffee table has many forms, all of the modern coffeetable does not have four feet, there type is derived from a unique a distinctive modern coffee-table.
It is possible to set a contemporary coffee-table in front of the lounge or in a large part close to the screen. You'll be able to enjoy a sit down elsewhere with a pal or member of the family while viewing Television or reading the newspaper or commit your times to play chess together.
Areas and materials' perfect mixture, convincing a contemporary coffee-table to be used by one as furniture inside the family area or family room minimalist. Developed Chicago Zombie Room with compartments for storage is made having a rack under the table to save the TV newspapers, magazines or rural, young kids gadgets.