Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Widthwidth (width, witth or, often, with),USA pronunciation n.
- extent from side to side;
- a piece of the full wideness, as of cloth.
Howdy , this post is about Bench Press Bi-Acromial Width ( Grip Width Bench Press #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1862 x 1047. This attachment's file size is only 237 KB. If You decided to save This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Grip Width Bench Press.
Blinds are among the important areas in a space. Bench Press Bi-Acromial Width ( Grip Width Bench Press #5) able to dam the daylight is too vibrant to the outside and about the other hand can also be in a position to address the main bedroom in order not visible in the exterior. Until a space is rarely that had a screen with no curtains so great blackout function.
Blinds than advantageous when it comes to function, also can be addressed being a part of decor that may beautify the room. These items can be combined with the room's concept together with sorts and models of windows to be able ahead together and present another bedroom decor.
On just how to select the Bench Press Bi-Acromial Width ( Grip Width Bench Press #5) for this reason, before selecting blinds for the locations within your home, the following more descriptive elaboration tips. Generally we put-up curtains at home and realized that the curtain is too large or also modest for the screen. This encounter undoubtedly don't desire you back, thus begin to gauge the dimension of your place window just before purchase blinds. Measure the screen possibly the period or thickness of the screen itself.
The styles curtains hanging down is the most suitable if the curtains is likely to be useful for rooms. Are you aware that family room the Bench Press Bi-Acromial Width ( Grip Width Bench Press #5) are sized bear could be the most appropriate.
Not only this, we need also to measure width and the length of the wall where the window is located. This really is to determine whether you want a style of high curtains hanging right down to contact the floor or small drapes which have a dimension bear. In addition to adjusting how big is the surfaces along with the windows, curtains size was of course where the drapes will undoubtedly be put modified towards the function room.
To make a beneficial mixture of design of the room through the selection of appropriate drapes, we should be watchful while in the blend and complement of colors, models, in addition to the curtain components with all the idea of area and also the decoration of the window itself. Not just that, the election blackout must also be adapted to paint the walls the distinction isn't it and as though the blinds possess a color that's not in equilibrium together with the wall paint's colour, the result will look unusual?