This article about Juvenile Probation Officer Job Description have 9 images including Juvenile Probation Officer Job Description Great Ideas #1 Resume Templates: Juvenile Probation Officer, Juvenile Probation Officer Job Description #2 Customer Service Job Description Resume Insurance Agent Job Description The Stylish Insurance Customer Service Resume Resume, Probation Officer Resume Probation Officer Cover Letter ., Juvenile Probation Officer Job Description #4 Awesome Collection Of Juvenile Probation Officer Resume Sales Officer Lewesmr With Additional Probation And Parole Officer Sample Resume, Charming Juvenile Probation Officer Job Description #5 Job Performance Evaluation ., Confortable Resume Objective For Federal Job For Your Juvenile Detention Officer Resume Example, Adj 225 Check Point Probation Officer Job Description, Juvenile Probation Officer Job Description Photo #8 Create Resume Customize Resume, Juvenile Probation Officer Sample Resume. Here are the photos:
This blog post about Juvenile Probation Officer Job Description was posted on January 24, 2018 at 3:09 pm. This article is published under the Office category. Juvenile Probation Officer Job Description is labelled with Juvenile Probation Officer Job Description, Juvenile, Probation, Officer, Job, Description..
Juvenileju•ve•nile ( jo̅o̅′və nl, -nīl′),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or suitable or intended for young persons: juvenile books.
youthful: juvenile years.
infantile: His juvenile tantrums are not in keeping with his age.
- a young person;
- a youthful male or female role.
- an actor or actress who plays such parts.
- a book for children.
- [Ornith.]a young bird in the stage when it has fledged, if altricial, or has replaced down of hatching, if precocial.
- a two-year-old racehorse.
Probationpro•ba•tion (prō bā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of testing.
- the testing or trial of a person's conduct, character, qualifications, or the like.
- the state or period of such testing or trial.
- a method of dealing with offenders, esp. young persons guilty of minor crimes or first offenses, by allowing them to go at large under supervision of a probation officer.
- the state of having been conditionally released.
- a trial period or condition of students in certain educational institutions who are being permitted to redeem failures, misconduct, etc.
- the testing or trial of a candidate for membership in a religious body or order, for holy orders, etc.
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
The united states requires a cabinet in four seasons is different from you who lived in a region that is tropical with only two conditions. Indeed, timber cabinets seem more beautiful and trendy. But, if not the top quality, not wood that is durable cabinets, specially experiencing termite invasion. Consequently, alternate can be made by plastic-type cabinets first. Simply select good-quality supplies and heavy so as not simply taken off.
Currently, along with available high closet with upto practically reach the threshold, there are also small. But, regardless of the choice, ensure your chosen dresser and harmoniously easily fit into the room. Price is the last-place that requires to be considered for Juvenile Probation Officer Job Description. For that, it will help the budget cabinet hasbeen within the projected expense of moving-house or house. When it is satisfactory on your financial situation, please obtain. However, or even, you must search for solutions.
To be in point with the problems of the space, select a colour cabinets that match the bedroom's color and design. Be sure that the cabinet's color will also be suitable for a number of the other fixtures in the bedroom. Probably, it is possible to select a simple coloring. Since the simple colour is secure to mix and fit with anything. Make certain the Tall's style Garden Furniture complements the room's items. Yes the problem isn't without having to eating place only fit, nevertheless the drawer should also unpleasant.