Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Recipesrec•i•pe (res′ə pē),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of instructions for making or preparing something, esp. a food dish: a recipe for a cake.
- a medical prescription.
- a method to attain a desired end: a recipe for success.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Favorite Family Recipes (superior Home Made Pizza #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 942 x 697. It's file size is just 95 KB. If You decided to save This image to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Home Made Pizza.
The advantages of this type are genuine and pure. Color-correction can be done via a process of varnish. However, this sort of wood floor cost supply fairly high since it is made of wood items. a number of years is taken by the installation cause chemical scents from finishing.
The features of engineered wood flooring is usually called manufactured parquet is in the act are created such that the most popular problems that usually arise in solid wood for example devaluation and folding doesn't occur, how the engineering process coating where the layers of wood equipped with feed direction opposite to one another levels, the top level is made of venner (layers of wood).
This sort of content isn't resistant to humidity. This type of lumber is truly a clone of the first wooden floors where the upper level resembles wood theme made from a type of plastic. Because it is made of plastic material in order better damage on resistance. But when you desire a cozy atmosphere with pure motifs derived from the Home Made Pizza that is first , Laminated Floor is obviously not a good choice.