Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Hutchhutch (huch),USA pronunciation n.
- a pen or enclosed coop for small animals: rabbit hutch.
- a chest, cupboard, bin, etc., for storage.
- any of various chestlike cabinets, raised on legs and having doors or drawers in front, sometimes with open shelves above.
- a small cottage, hut, or cabin.
- a baker's kneading trough.
Secretarysec•re•tar•y (sek′ri ter′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tar•ies.
- a person, usually an official, who is in charge of the records, correspondence, minutes of meetings, and related affairs of an organization, company, association, etc.: the secretary of the Linguistic Society of America.
- a person employed to handle correspondence and do routine work in a business office, usually involving taking dictation, typing, filing, and the like.
- See private secretary.
- (often cap.) an officer of state charged with the superintendence and management of a particular department of government, as a member of the president's cabinet in the U.S.: Secretary of the Treasury.
- Also called diplomatic secretary. a diplomatic official of an embassy or legation who ranks below a counselor and is usually assigned as first secretary, second secretary, or third secretary.
- a piece of furniture for use as a writing desk.
- Also called sec′retary book′case. a desk with bookshelves on top of it.
Desksdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Hi folks, this picture is about Antique Hutch Secretary Desks · An Error Occurred . ( Antique French Hutch #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 427 x 569. It's file size is only 38 KB. Wether You desired to download This attachment to Your computer, you could Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Antique French Hutch.
For it was on this occasion we have organized some tips for farming with tiny land to the top lawn of the home Antique French Hutch provides like a green location that could provide a wonderful atmosphere and neat.
Make paving. Make a paving within your backyard, it's intended to protect your plants from trampled since lots of people moving by on across the playground.
That was some of Antique French Hutch ideas that you could connect with organize a yard using a little or thin territory, so that you can inspire more of listed below are types of managing a modest yard next to your home.
Guidelines Daylight. Sunshine is actually an essential component for flowers, as the sunlight employed for photosynthesis by plants, so the just try your plants get daylight that is enough.
Arranged Plant Space. Arrange a space with precise, plant conditions are too close together can give the effect that thin at the playground, you may make it seem tidy, utilizing of planting having a stripe pattern or a direct the method.