Lane Record Cabinet have 9 photos , they are Lane Record Cabinet 1, Lane Record Cabinet ., Lane Record Cabinet 1, Lane Record Cabinet Idea #4 What It's Worth, Lane Record Cabinet #5 Midcentury Lane Record Cabinet Measuring 30\, Wonderful Lane Record Cabinet #6 What It's Worth, Lane Record Cabinet #7 Picked Vintage, Lane Record Cabinet #9 Lane Record Cabinet 3, Image 1 : Lane Record Cabinet .. Below are the attachments:
Lane Record Cabinet was uploaded on February 15, 2018 at 4:53 pm. This image is posted on the Cabinet category. Lane Record Cabinet is tagged with Lane Record Cabinet, Lane, Record, Cabinet..
Lanelane1 (lān),USA pronunciation n.
- a narrow way or passage between hedges, fences, walls, or houses.
- any narrow or well-defined passage, track, channel, or course.
- a longitudinally marked part of a highway wide enough to accommodate one vehicle, often set off from adjacent lanes by painted lines (often used in combination): a new six-lane turnpike.
- a fixed route followed by ocean steamers or airplanes.
- (in a running or swimming race) the marked-off space or path within which a competitor must remain during the course of a race.
- See bowling alley (def. 1).
Recordre•cord (v. ri kôrd′;n., adj. rek′ərd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to set down in writing or the like, as for the purpose of preserving evidence.
- to cause to be set down or registered: to record one's vote.
- to state or indicate: He recorded his protest, but it was disregarded.
- to serve to relate or to tell of: The document records that the battle took place six years earlier.
- to set down or register in some permanent form, as on a seismograph.
- to set down, register, or fix by characteristic marks, incisions, magnetism, etc., for the purpose of reproduction by a phonograph or magnetic reproducer.
- to make a recording of: The orchestra recorded the 6th Symphony.
- to record something;
make a record.
- an act of recording.
- the state of being recorded, as in writing.
- an account in writing or the like preserving the memory or knowledge of facts or events.
- information or knowledge preserved in writing or the like.
- a report, list, or aggregate of actions or achievements: He made a good record in college. The ship has a fine sailing record.
- a legally documented history of criminal activity: They discovered that the suspect had a record.
- something or someone serving as a remembrance;
memorial: Keep this souvenir as a record of your visit.
- the tracing, marking, or the like, made by a recording instrument.
- something on which sound or images have been recorded for subsequent reproduction, as a grooved disk that is played on a phonograph or an optical disk for recording sound(audiodisk) or images(videodisk). Cf. compact disk.
- the highest or best rate, amount, etc., ever attained, esp. in sports: to hold the record for home runs; to break the record in the high jump.
- the standing of a team or individual with respect to contests won, lost, and tied.
- an official writing intended to be preserved.
- a group of related fields, or a single field, treated as a unit and comprising part of a file or data set, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer.
- the commitment to writing, as authentic evidence, of something having legal importance, esp. as evidence of the proceedings or verdict of a court.
- evidence preserved in this manner.
- an authentic or official written report of proceedings of a court of justice.
- go on record, to issue a public statement of one's opinion or stand: He went on record as advocating immediate integration.
- off the record:
- not intended for publication;
confidential: The President's comment was strictly off the record.
- not registered or reported as a business transaction;
off the books.
- on record:
- existing as a matter of public knowledge;
- existing in a publication, document, file, etc.: There was no birth certificate on record.
- making or affording a record.
- surpassing or superior to all others: a record year for automobile sales.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
The home generally has its own personality. Similarly with cottages or the pad are located in the united kingdom. Do not desire to adjust the building's composition is an excessive amount of, Lane Record Cabinet types take on classic cottage.
Never questioned gorgeous, an outcome! As a way to maintain the character of a building, Kitchen's designer Alex Saint Structure introducing a kitchen layout independent of the principal building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a cottage, the united kingdom may be the building in question.
If you such as the setting of the cozy home as well as calm using a vintage that is minor sense with possibly a fantastic selection for you personally. To obtain this design inexpensive kitchen cabinets can be made an election which have pattern by you and use a wooden flooring has a routine. Using pastel hues dinner will be made by brown with details of timber and bright hues inside the kitchen along with your household can experience hotter.
The kitchen layout a glass dice of inside the kind. The usage of glass here is designed to be able to control the temp. Glass can be popped to offer fresh air into the room, when summer occurs. Floors using the same content having an exterior patio, for there to be a widespread line between the Lane Record Cabinet with new kitchen.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and it is currently past the stage of renovation. Rather than wanting to replicate the cottage's kind, Alex Saint decided to develop one more home layout that may reduce the architectural change of the complete resort and keep this house's smoothness.
Desire to bring the setting is cozy and comfortable, the furniture has a delicate bright colour as his concluding. Modern equipment can also be lovely that one is complemented by home layout. Also with up lighting to illuminate the room during the night.