Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Howdy guys, this photo is about Log Cabin Connection ( Log Cabin Manufactured Homes #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 683 x 400. This post's file size is only 49 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at here: Log Cabin Manufactured Homes.
You are not. Every home manager in need due to their properties of furniture. That is the reason you will find a lot of options in outlets. It is not unimportant for you to make certain all the items you decide on according to your budget and your home. Standard furniture could charge extremely expensive.
Therefore, you shouldn't disregard of utilizing the furniture the possibility. Commercials in nearby magazines along with property sales and cd stores frequently may have some very nice furnishings. You'll have the furniture if necessary, reupholstered. By following these recommendations, you're able to conserve plenty of income.
Seek out Log Cabin Connection ( Log Cabin Manufactured Homes #3) that's not tough nontraditional in the event that you set them outdoors. Verify fittings and the weak welds. Ignore them, if you discover a weld that appears even potentially weak and locate furniture that's strong. Each outside furniture you select ought to be ready to tolerate nature's weather to be exposed for several years.