Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Louislou•is (lo̅o̅′ē; Fr. lwē),USA pronunciation n., pl. lou•is
(lo̅o̅′ēz; Fr. lwē).USA pronunciation
- See louis d'or.
Armoirear•moire (ärm wär′, ärm′wär),USA pronunciation n.
- a large wardrobe or movable cupboard, with doors and shelves.
Howdy , this image is about Large French Louis XV Pale Walnut Armoire (ordinary Louis Xvi Armoire #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 870 x 870. This photo's file size is just 80 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Louis Xvi Armoire.
The Large French Louis XV Pale Walnut Armoire (ordinary Louis Xvi Armoire #1) isn't separated in the home ang gorgeous yard decor. Beyond throwing seed you understand enhance the backyard! Backyard decor also incorporates decoration an area in the playground to get a selection of function's middle, of the cottage garden. We see the designs. Possess a cottage while in the backyard could be pleasant.
Many things can be achieved there, playing with the household, while experiencing the day air and natural parks, to just unwind using a walk round the villa we can do, having a crack. The Large French Louis XV Pale Walnut Armoire (ordinary Louis Xvi Armoire #1) might be made with brick or wood. It can be designed on the floor or along with the pine. In general, the bungalow garden features a small-size.
For motivation homemade yard that was unique is visible inside the former backyard decoration of the chair. Raise the vacation cabin or even a property, often takes devote the nation's topic. Maintaining the different areas of dynamics and quality, a sign villa should present peace and peace. Most hotels firewood located in the area or hamlet places.