CANcan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
METALmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
ROOFroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
BEbe (bē;[unstressed]bē, bi),USA pronunciation v. and auxiliary v., pres. sing. 1st pers. am, 2nd are or ([Archaic]) art, 3rd is, pres. pl. are* past sing. 1st pers. was, 2nd were or ([Archaic]) wast or wert, 3rd was, past pl. were;
pres. subj. be;
past subj. sing. 1st pers. were, 2nd were or ([Archaic]) wert, 3rd were;
past subj. pl. were;
past part. been;
pres. part. be•ing.
- to exist or live: Shakespeare's "To be or not to be'' is the ultimate question.
- to take place;
occur: The wedding was last week.
- to occupy a place or position: The book is on the table.
- to continue or remain as before: Let things be.
- to belong;
befall: May good fortune be with you.
- (used as a copula to connect the subject with its predicate adjective, or predicate nominative, in order to describe, identify, or amplify the subject): Martha is tall. John is president. This is she.
- (used as a copula to introduce or form interrogative or imperative sentences): Is that right? Be quiet! Don't be facetious.
- (used with the present participle of another verb to form the progressive tense): I am waiting.
- (used with the present participle or infinitive of the principal verb to indicate future action): She is visiting there next week. He is to see me today.
- (used with the past participle of another verb to form the passive voice): The date was fixed. It must be done.
- (used in archaic or literary constructions with some intransitive verbs to form the perfect tense): He is come. Agamemnon to the wars is gone.
MYmy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Hello folks, this picture is about CAN A METAL ROOF BE INSTALLED ONTO MY EXISTING ROOF? ( Metal Roof Fasteners #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 621 x 475. It's file size is only 32 KB. If You ought to save This image to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Metal Roof Fasteners.
Timber floors you'll find a wide variety of shades out-there available in the market then I am confident a product is to fit manufacturers to even the wildest ideas. Although being imaginative and driving on the restrictions of traditional style is always pleasant within the interior-design sector is still extremely important to follow along with recommendations and specified rules in order to avoid a number of the CAN A METAL ROOF BE INSTALLED ONTO MY EXISTING ROOF? ( Metal Roof Fasteners #1) trend that is faults uncomfortable.
While the CAN A METAL ROOF BE INSTALLED ONTO MY EXISTING ROOF? ( Metal Roof Fasteners #1) pictures and electronic house advisor can give of what the ultimate result might be a general idea, there's no greater strategy to decide the color of the ground instead of looking at the test spot in sun light.
Under you will locate some simple but highly effective ideas to bear in mind when deciding on the CAN A METAL ROOF BE INSTALLED ONTO MY EXISTING ROOF? ( Metal Roof Fasteners #1).
- Go for natural colored timber flooring in matt end if the capability to cover a small dent and scores really are a must,
- do not forget that the shades must match distinction and eachother. The ground can not have equivalent shades as walls and furniture,
- the area size, surface and colour of the surfaces, high roofs along with the coloring of the furniture ought to be your first factor whenever choosing hues on your ground. For that ultimate style to reach your goals should really be secondary colors,
- Dim colors bring out the heat of the other components of design,
- stay away from dim floor in a tiny room with dim surfaces - it'll make the space more dense and depressing (see how floors made from black wood)
- In areas with reduced ceilings choose light-colored floors and walls,
- The floor that is new should match the wood surfaces that are existing to keep up stream and the honesty of the house,
- Hot brown and crimson wood shades can make your room comfortable,
- flooring that is grey and Bright is likely to make your area ample,
- Colour depth and bold (numerous shades of red: walnut and ash Jatoba or tainted while in the same shade) that is ideal for professional decorations, offices and other large spaces where the floor becomes a central part of the design,
- Dirty pure timber or standard brown color that is ideal should you choose a classic look,
- Dark and black shades are a common option for musicians' broadcasters, contemporary elegant and rooms